Saturday, January 07, 2006

First anniversary


Link
Today is the first anniversary of KenmaursCorner!
Talk about fools rushing in where angels fear to tread--------
I must acknowledge the help and encouragement that SharonB
and LindaB have given me over this period,as well as the help from members of Bloggerswhoembellish

Thank you ,one and all!

From memory,this is also the first anniversary of Linda's Chloes Place

I was going to link to a mention in one of Sharon's musings about whether blogging had helped me complete more UFOs if I journalled my progress,but......
the answer is plain and simple: NO
Some UFOs were completed.......my Starry starry skies quilt for one;
Three Bags of Fun
and I fell into ever deeper water blogging with CQCrazy to entrap new CQ addicts,
and Kurliskottage where I was going to try out new(to me)formats and things pertaining to maintaining a better blog.

Enough,already...........I'm going to stitch today.
And,thankyou,for visiting !

4 comments:

Calidore said...

Happy Blogging Birthday to you,
Happy Blogging Birthday to you.
Well done on reaching one year of blogging - I love reading what you have been doing. Between you and Linda I gets lots of inspiration, just not the time to do all I want, but it's nice seeing what others are acheiving.

Linda said...

Happy Birthday, Twinsie :)

I didn't realise you were actually the same day, although I do remember this sudden epidemic. :)

Keep on Keeping On.

xXx

Hunter said...

I hope you have a wonderful day of sewing.

Darilyn

Julia said...

Happy Birthday Maureen.
What would we do without the bloggers and all the beautiful eye candy to see?
Keep blogging and keep sewing!
Have a good day..