Thursday, May 11, 2006

Not a stitch in sight




Link

Today was baking day for the week:So far I've managed one crusty loaf of bread;
Two French sticks sliced and spread with garlic butter,ready to be reheated when required;
a sourcream apple slice;
a Raspberry Bar;
and a large pot of Beef and green pepper is bubbling away gently in the crockpot.

The laundry is off the line and folded;there's some ironing waiting........but!!
Now I should tidy up before tomorrow's visitors,and then...............?
A few more stitches on Margaret's block, and watch a bit more of "Supersize me" (which I think should be compulsory veiwing for families who think "Food to go" is wonderful!
then bed and a new book.

6 comments:

Sara said...

Maureen,

You are making me hungry! That loaf of bread looks awesome...care to share the recipe...

Emmy said...

wauw so wonderful the loaf of bread I can smell it

Hunter said...

Oh, I can almost smell all the goodies. Thanks for the inspiration. I'm heading into the kitchen to fire up the bread machine.

Darilyn

Hunter said...

Another "thank you" Maureen. Thanks to your inspiration, there's a loaf of caraway rye bread started in my bread machine. ;)

Darilyn

Julia said...

Yummy!!
I can almost smell the food from here...

Di said...

Mmmmm can I come to tea Maureen

Di