Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Voodoo

 

Actually it was Needle felting,but as my frustration grew,it felt like sticking pins in a voodoo doll!
The occasion? I met up with an online friend and took part in a Needle felting Workshop by Rita Weisse

The aim of the workshop was to learn how to create a figure.
My goal was to attempt something like Samadhi but the result was more like a combination of Mrs Hobbitt with the Hag or Frankenstein!
As usual my ambitions exceeded my capabilities,so it's back to the drawing board!

BTW.....the two embellished figures belong to Rita;the others belong to the students! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jane said...

There was a woman at our last Spinning Guild meeting needle felting a big goofy dragon - very cute. I like all the student figures, and the teacher's too, of course. Good for you for braving those sharp needles!