Wednesday, January 19, 2005

I've done it....AGAIN!

I think the fact that I've completed my Swozzies Quilt,(for the unitiated,I'm talking about my SW(iss) Aussies(ozzy) Quilt made for my daughter & her Swiss husband to commemorate their 6 months camping tour of Australia)
and being well on the way with my Autumn piece,and "nearly there" with the BDE trio, caused a rush of blood to the brain!
Anyway I have committed myself to the Fans RR on southerncrosscrazies.
I think I'll pull out my Journal and start jotting and sketching ideas before they flit to freedom.
I received a most attractive bag of Autumn fabrics from Peggy White yesterday........maybe Autumn Fans instead of Jewel (Victoriana)........better get out the coloured pencils too!

Apart from the Needlework,there are those mangos!! I've got the fruit,sugar,vinegar,raisins , chilis and ginger.
Better check out the empty jar supply.........and suit action to my words.

No comments: