Monday, February 20, 2006

Where do you live?

http://www.frappr.com/kenmaurscorner
I may have to do a bit of fiddling here........
(What's new I hear you ask?)
I was getting frustrated that I couldn't find a Frappr map through ChainofHearts to show roughly where I lived,so I have started a KenmaursCorner link to Frapper in the hopes I can discover where some of my online friends live.
"IF" the link works,please find your own map and leave a message.

On another note,I completed the fez for Martyn.....hope it fits OK.
Have some more ideas for my Fibre Art Journal;
MUST attack that February art quilt-----
Have drawn up "maps" for a couple of postcards,so better get to them I 'spose.

p.s. DON'T ask me WHY,but when I Link to an external,you need to click on the blog heading to get there

3 comments:

Hunter said...

I couldn't get the Frapper link to work. I'll try again later.

After all, we are neighbors. ;)

Aloha from Maui, Hawaii.
Darilyn

Maureen said...

b******* Frappr!!
It's fairly driving me to drink.........or total frustration!!Some one else can sort it out for me!!
But I'll do a Darilyn,and be grateful that "at least I have hair to tear out!" VBG

Sharon said...

http://www.frappr.com/kenmaurscorner/

Maureen - I think I have fixed it -you need the forward slash to complete it - (sort of like a full stop at the end of a sentence) - worked for me...