Monday, April 03, 2006

Animal Refuge at Innisfail after cyclone Larry

Subject: Animal Refuge Pic.



The following is an excerpt from an email I received and wanted to share with you:
" We are getting so many animals brought to the shelter.

People have been wonderful with giving food donations, but as you can see by the couple of photos we have sent, the dollars are in great need to enable us to repair and or replace our structural damage.

Your support is so gratefully appreciated. Cheers John and Sandra

2 comments:

Hunter said...

You're so sweet to be helping the furry babies.

How's your quilting coming along? I always love to see what you're working on. You do so many interesting things.

Darilyn

ForestJane said...

Wow, quite a bit of damage!

I came over to see if you had any pictures or quilts of YOUR four-footed children on your blog... :)

My two Siamese are actually not purebred, they're shelter rescues too. Libby I got from the shelter here in town, and Toby I found on the petfinder website. They THINK they're aristocats though!