Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Art quilt Challenge

 


Back in December 2005 I accepted a Challenge on one of the sites I visit regularly:
The mission,should I choose to accept ,was to reproduce my version of this picture!
Today,(except for needing a tad more quilting to emphasize some of the leaves)I'm declaring my Challenge is done.

I chose to work with the journal quilt format (8.5 x 11 inches) in order to include it in my folio for Aus_NZ_artquilters group.

The quilt has been a long while getting to a nearly complete style because I've been trying out new(for me ) methods as well as other projects.
It bears little resemblance to the pic provided,but I'm happy with the results and adventures along the way Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have insomnia...browsing through blogs...you may like this: http://www.annatorma.com/