Sunday, February 25, 2007

I'm back!

It seems like an eternity since I had time and internet connections to Blog our doings---in reality it's only been two weeks!
We've made the move (lock,stock and barrel) and here are pics of how the cats were "imprisoned" whilst removalists and tradesmen breezed in and out of the house with deliveries.
Needless to say the three cats were less than impressed with their confinement,but they've settled down and the prison has been removed from the yard........

I hasten to add that Jesse,Possum and Cadbury were brought inside at night and if it rained.
I'm still deciding whether to add "tunnels" around the yard with direct house access for them;will revisit that after patios,rainwater tanks and revamping of garden occurs.

As for stitching.........what's that??
Must be nearly two months since I've done any,so I've been really happy receiving fabric postcards from my Art2MailGroup18 swap,and an Art Meme from NZJo and some gorgeous dyed fabrics from my dear friend Catherine. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back and I love all of the cards that you are recently received! I can't imagine cats caged - wonder how they will get their revenge????