Tuesday, July 31, 2007

ATCs

Back in April, Joan in IL sent me some Japanese stamps,and in return I was to mke her some ATCs.

I've finally completed some........not only did I use Japanese stamps,but some Australian stamps I thought she might like.

Three of the Atcs are worked on offcuts of deconstructed kimonos...........regular readers may recognise the orange and the green fabrics!

Two were worked on offcuts of painted Timtex from another project;

One I used aqua Habutai silk to tone with the stamp's colour

and the final one used Australiana quilters fabric.

The green fabric ATCs have both Australian & Japanese stamps.

The gold cards are the painted timtex,with appliqued leaves cut from Rainbow Pellon.

I tried to keep the embellishing simple,in order not to distract from the stamps impact.

1 comment:

Doreen G said...

Maureen these ATC's are great and the inclusion of the Australian stamps is an added feature.