Sunday, March 26, 2006

Hearts for Jan.....and others?

 
Not a great pic,but just to give you an idea.

The heart is yet to be appliqued to the WoW(white on white,self patterned) background fabric.

I was wondering what my readers would think of maybe making a small donation of cash that could be forwarded to some charity to help someone maybe restock their pantry or freezer.

Just a thought.....what do you think?
I know the Commonwealth Bank is accepting donations,and the Red Cross;

I wonder if anyone is doing anything for the animals! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nanette said...

I'm happy to throw some $$$s into your cash bucket Mauz. Just tell me how, when and where vbg.

I've been wondering about the animals too. Did see pics on telly of people in the shelters with cats and dogs with them, but there must be others who ran off in fright, or weren't able to be evacuated. Will help there too if you have any ideas.

Margaret said...

would be happy to help out with a small $$$ donation. Perhaps a money gift coming from individuals would give the recipient a better feeling than just a handout from the (say) Red Cross, more personal etc. They need all the help they can get just now.......Margaret

Nansews said...

So glad you put my heart to good use.
M