Monday, October 30, 2006

Correction


Link

I just knew I hadn't worded myself clearly yesterday....
Thanks Emmy for pointing out the error..............and s,o in the interest of getting it RIGHT this time,I've copied Emmy's posting:

Artshare Meme

Saw this on Arlee's blog http://arleebarr.squarespace.com She is a busy woman she makes wonderful bags

So if you want to play along read this and you wil get a piece of art from me , but you must follow the instruction ,

The first five people to respond to this in the comments section will receive a
piece of artwork. BUT if you respond you have to post this to your blog too and continue sharing the art. It will be a surprise!!! And I get to choose what and when to send--meaning it will be after the first week of November at least.........

I think it is a great way to share art



So,Like Emmy and Arlee,I invite you to share in the Art Meme and the first five comments will receive....
(sound of trumpets weakly off stage)
an original art work of mine........as long as you follow the conditions as explained by Emmy for her blog,mine,and..............

4 comments:

Emmy said...

I love to have a piece of art from you ,have great fun with you embelisher

Anonymous said...

what a great way to get people "going", not me thoug I don't have a blog,don't do enough to warrant one, but I love to read blogs from talented artists. Have a lovely day, Margaret

arlee said...

Me too! :}

Nellie's Needles said...

I'd love to participate in your "art share meme".
Your patchwork hearts are wonderful. What size are they? I think you'd be interested to see the ones I made that are part of the quilt featured on my latest posting. Mine are about 3 to 3 1/2 inches across.