Wednesday, October 25, 2006

A two postcard day!

This card arrived from AdriaP of Postmark'dArt today:
Its theme was "My backyard" and Adria has shown a view from the inside looking out.
I love the fractured effect gained by angling the window frames,dont you!




The second card from LindaM of FiberArtsPostCards was themed around Masks,Masks,Masks"
It's a beautiful fabric to which Linda has added embroidered metallic threads as ties for the mask.

After seeing Julia's cards (over at Camille's Place ) for our Christmas theme swap at Crazyquiltingfriends,I've decided mine aren't up to standard,and when I recover from this bout of the dreaded lurgy I'll tackle them again.

I also a a phone call from my Janome dealer today:My Janome Excellence (Embellisher)
has arrived and is ready for pickup!
I felt just too miserable to rush and and get it.....hopefully,tomorrow?
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: