Sunday, March 25, 2007

Words of Wisdom

">Link

A message from my friend Helen yesterday sent my trawling through some blogs ,and on BeachysCapeCodCupboard, I found these words of wisdom I'd like to share.......


Today, my heart says this to you...
If you painted hope today in any hopeless heart,
If someone's burden was lighter because you did your part,
If you caused a laugh that chased a tear away,
If tonight your name is mentioned when someone kneels to pray;
Then your day was well spent.

(Thank-you,beachy)

On a happier note,Caddie and Poss seem to be adjusting to Jesse' departure from their lives ,and with a quiet little song Poss shared the bed with me last night.

On a creative note: I've been playing with Timtex,Neopaque paints,bits of braid and lace and art doll molds trying out an idea for some ATCs.
Okay! I should be mowing lawn and weeding................but!

Happy weekend.

1 comment:

Cape Cod Washashore said...

Thank you for spreading the wishes, Maureen! A friend sent that quote to me, and I in turn wanted to share it! Glad it keeps traveling on! =)