Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Home again!


After four weeks travel in Japan,I'm once again home in Oz!
I had many reasons for visiting Japan ............and one was to see the Autumn foliage;

When we arrived in Shinagawa October 13,Nature had not yet decided that it was actually the Autumn season,and flashes of colour were few and far between, which I found a tad disappointing,but as the days rolled by,so the foliage colours changed:

At first,there were hints of gold and then red,orange......a veritable explosion of colour.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Calidore said...

Welcome home. Love the photos - I hope there are more to come...hint, hint...vbg.

Anonymous said...

A little while ago I posted on your old blog. Seems life is good for you now. Congratulations. I love your blog.

NormaH said...

What a fantabulous trip! The photos are awesome.