Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Blog cleaning



In the process of attempting to tidy up my "favourite Blogs" list I re-found
Valeri's Dyeing 2 sew Blog
and thoroughly enjoyed the visit;particularly when she made tantalising comments about designing "buttons" to use for links.

Joyce of Chief Ten Bears also employs this method.......
so,the question is: HOW do I get one?
Truth be told,I desperately need a web maker/designer(?) who can instruct in one syllable words to sort out my mad woman's breakfast!
Any offers??

3 comments:

Hunter said...

Wow, you're being industrious.

I sat in a stupor all day trying to quilt.

Send over some of your energy. :)

Aloha and I think your blog looks great.

Darilyn

Sharon said...

Maureen - P my partner will give you a hand if you like... While he is not a web designer he does a pretty good job with his own blog and helping me with mine...

Anonymous said...

Hi Maureen,
You sent me an email about Vilene. I prepared a lengthy reply only to have it refused.

I wonder why that is? The same thing happened with many of the squishy swap thank yous as well.

So thank you for the information. I believe I will use Timtex, since it needles quite well.

Orinda