Saturday, December 31, 2005

For Mairead

Don't you HATE it when you plan how to work on a block,and said block develops a will of its own!
This is the block that came to me from Mairead,a 12 y.o. British girl who a group of us are enveigling into the joys of CQ.
I planned to "garden"on this lemon patch:My idea was to have two Norfolk pines framing a pond(the shisha mirror) and have a garden path leading down to the other blocks.
I think that the sun (made with an art doll mold and framed with bugle beads needs more beading.............. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Hunter said...

What a fun post Maureen.

The quilt is beautiful. I love when things talk to me and tell me what they want.

The scenery is gorgeous. Isn't it fun that the world have so many great places to live.

Happy New Year and thank you for your great post.
Darilyn