Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Looking back.......

">Link Checking through the archives of KenmaursCorner,I see that I'm 10 days short of my first(Blogging) anniversary.
As I said back in January, "it's all SharonB's fault" ...Meeting her at Can-Bra October 2003 has opened such a new and ever widening learning curve for me and I frequently despair at my lack of knowledge and expertise.

Anyway,onwards and hopefully upwards!
Yesterday I went back to working on a CQ block for Mairead:
it has been shamefully neglected the past month or so as other deadlines assaulted me.
Hopefully it will be in the post back to you by New Year


2 comments:

Hunter said...

Happy New Year Maureen!

I'm so glad that we've met.

Darilyn

Jacqui said...

You are so right about other deadlines! Finally got a look at the lace knitting link you sent - absolutely stunning! far too clever for me :)