Monday, January 23, 2006

Bow-bag


Link

 
It must be "bag- ladies week"!

Mary over on Devonhouse Recollections was writing of a CQed Seascape clutch purse and I had to get to and construct a bag for delivery by the end of the month!
My first attempt, which was to be 2inch squares pieced with Silk ribbon embroidered blocks as focal points has ended up on the cutting room floor---
because I couldn't get the colour scheme to "zing"!!

Okay! I'll get back to those blocks some other time!
Maybe.

So,today,even though I dearly wanted to play with Oil sticks and fabrics for another postcard,I got my Bow bag made.
It's a pattern by "Moonshine", and now that I've made one,I've my own ideas on how to contruct it with less fiddling.
But trust me, Me a bag-lady??
NEVER!! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Calidore said...

Ohhh seriously nice. Love the colours, well done.