Saturday, January 21, 2006

6x4 lives!

 
And this is my first postcard for the "6x4 lives" challenge: Forest wetlands.

As I'm planning/hoping to "do" a monthly Journal quilt,I think I'll do both the A4 size and the 6x4 postcard formats,simultaneously;
and I'll endeavour to use the same theme and method for them in an effort to be more logical with my work.

That's the plan whether it works is another story!

By the way,this card was made using the same procedure as the quilt blogged earlier today. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Nanette said...

Now this is NICE !! very lush looking, but mysterious as well, good job :)

Thanks too Mauz for the details

Jane said...

Absolutely amazing!

Julia said...

Great work Maureen,
You have captured the wetland perfectly!

Dawn said...

That is so pretty Maureen! I love it!

Jo in NZ said...

Wow, you've been busy Maureen. Both of your journal quilts are lovely. This is something else to store away and maybe try in the future.
I see your comment above about a flower spray on a heart!?...I'll be in line for heart swap with you.