Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Completed patch

 
Final scan of young M's block before it goes off on it's travels again tomorrow.I added a couple of flutterbys to the wisteria vine at the top of the patch,and a cat(of course is sitting under one of the Norfolk pines surveying his garden and thinking about curling up in the wheel barrow the other side of the cobbled garden path.

I must complete another 3 or 4 Mother Goose blocks before mid February and make a start on a bag for Kaz in Victoria to be with her by first week of February....
Then I really must commence journalling my ideas for the Art quilt Challenge;the Post card for the Rocky Mountain Crazy Quilters/SCCs swap in May.........
and tackle some UFOs...............
Try out some new(for me) tecniques............ Posted by Picasa

No comments: