Monday, January 02, 2006

Feeling virtuous in the New Year


Link
As it was too warm (again) outside,I've spent the afternoon sorting buttons and beads!
Must admit I didn't realize just how much I'd accumulated,but at least most of it is "sorted" and I have emptied a lot of makeshift containers into a better setup.(Well,"better" is probably rather subjective)
Any way I'll close,by adding this message I received from an online contact:


A WISH FOR NEW YEAR


May peace break into your house and may thieves come to steal your debts.
May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet of $ 200 notes.
May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips!
May your clothes smell of success like smoking tyres.
May happiness slap you across the face and may your tears be that of joy.
May the problems you had forget your home address!

(It reads a little like an Irish Blessing,doesn't it :-)

No comments: