Wednesday, January 04, 2006

More buttons


This is for Darilyn of Tropical Screamer & Tropical Dreamer
who spoke of her buttons being in Apothecary jars!
How I envy her............my dad was a pharmacuetical chemist in the days when pharmacists still prepared the doctor's prescriptions instead of (like today) just slapping a computer printed label on a manufacturer's container!
I'd dearly love to own some jars and an old stone mortar and pestle or two.
But that's not gonna happen,so I'll make do with my fancy Brandy Balloon. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Hunter said...

Oh, Maureen, this picture is so pretty. I love when light casts through glass.

And such a pretty amber color.

Love the work on your quilt, too. I've never done work like that and it fascinates me.

I hope you have a wonderful day. Thank you for thinking of me.

Darilyn