Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Dividing my time


Link
At the moment I'm attempting several diverse projects:

One is a blue worked Mother Goose theme----the blocks were planned to be 12 inches finished,but I've decided that leaves too large an area of'white' in each block.
I then thought to recut the blocks on point.....didn't work because of the differing sizing of each character;
So now,I'm thinking of cutting the blocks down to a 9 inch (finished) square and frame each block with one inch of a dark blue then a two inch sash......I'll still have a twelve inch finished block,but a minimum 'white" expanse.

The next project,is a twelve person Round Robin......my second round arrived yesterday.More about this can be seen over on my other Blog CQCrazywhere the team members can display their current rounds.

I'm also working on three Fabric & fibre Postcard Swaps.........as one is a Challenge(in more ways than one VBG) Pandora/Pandora's Box I'm not saying anything!
The other two are "my Backyard" and "Cats".......must start DOINGinstead of just planning.

Finally(I think) my Art Journal quilts......are two months behind schedule.
Think I'll blame that on waiting for mail from New Zealand.........plenty of ideas,just don't know how to implement them.

Oh yes!!
I owe someone some diagrams of some left handed stitching.
I haven't forgotten,just haven't stitched the various stages yet.Apologies for that,but I think it may have to wait until the weekend.

No comments: