Saturday, July 08, 2006


Link

Still no camera.......I had hoped it would turn up gift wrapped today,but my chief camera buyer has not had the time to pursue it this week due to work committments.
Talk about withdrawal symptoms!!
I may have to see if I still know how to use the 35mm film camera YUK!
No instant gratification there.
The Mother Goose quilt is sandwiched and pinned ready for quilting and binding;
Last night's attempts at hand quilting reminded me how long it was since I'd wielded a quilt needle.......will unpick last night's effort as it's ****!
Of course the fact that I was celebrating with a few white wines with friends was not conducive to even stitching.

Said friends certainly surprised me with their generousity.....their gifts and rendition of Happy Birthday was heart warming.Where would we be without our stitchin bitchin friends!
Thanks Shaz,Kerrie,Pete and Sue!

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Belated, Birhday wishes Maureen.Hope you had a really good day, and hope the new camera turns up very soon. XXXXXXXMargaret still shivering in our sunny Queensland

Jo in NZ said...

Happy Birthday Maureen!!!
XXX

Di said...

Hope your birthday was a good one!!!