Tuesday, July 04, 2006

July , and all that jazz.......




"Things have been less than "tres jolie" around here the last few days....
My trusty digital camera DIED on Saturday,and I've been in severe withdrawal!
My original guesstimate was that I use the camera at least five out of every seven days,now I'm not so sure:
I've become so used to having a camera hot to trot,whether it's for----
our local (bird) wildlife;
the antics of our three cats;
my CQ committments,
or my art quilts,
or the fabric & fibre Postcards
or...........
you get my drift:
SEVERE WITHDRAWAL SYMPTONS!

Yesterday I did visit an actual camera shop,as well as Ebay and several other online businesses.
I'm still camera deprived!
My birthday shortly,so a good excuse to splurge....
BUT
I want "bang for my bucks"!!

So today,I went back to trying to close off a Postcard swap...all 20 of them.

Guess who's lost the packet of International stamps she bought last week!
Guess,who,in a fever of organisational mode fused the post card fronts to the stabiliser before embellishing the said cards?
GUESSwho's totally p**** off with her brilliance??

(No prizeswill be awarded, as I don't have a camera to record it all.

No comments: