Thursday, July 06, 2006

V.Q.P. tonight


Link

Very Quick Post tonight,as I'm still in "camera withdrawal"
Today I finally completed my "Mother Goose" bluework top,and have it 'half sandwiched'...I found my recently acquired craft table much handier than the old table tennis table,so 2/3 of quilt is pinned for quilting;

I completed two "Abstract" fabric/fibre PCs for swapping;

I sun-printed another 8x11 inch piece of fabric,for use in either art journal quilts,or postcards;

Last night I completed a seam embellishment on a block(for Jo in NZ) in a "Crazy Quilt Round Robin"
and blogged same to CQCrazy
So tonight, I guess I better go tackle some of those PCs that need addressing ;
and write up Roz and Jo's journals explaining what I stitched on their blocks for the RR,and get them packaged for their journey to Becky in California.

I'm outa here!!

No comments: