Thursday, August 31, 2006

Fabric & fibre postcards:Day 15

 
 
 

Australiana Another way to remind overseas swappers of "where I live"
is to use Australian fauna or flora designed fabric;
The fabric used in these cards was a craft cotton from Spotlight some time back.

Okay---maybe Aussies think it a little cliche'd to use a fabric like this;not artie enough,but I live in an area where there are still roos and the odd platypus and koala,so why not flaunt it(Especially when posting overseas)

Two of the cards were heat fused to backgrounds to represent the country's colours,the other? well....koalas are happiest up a gum tree! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Di said...

Kangaroos and koalas are just the cutest things.

NormaH said...

I'm really not sure what I want to say except that I like what you've done with your Aussie animals. Everyone loves roos and koalas. Will we see more along this line?