Sunday, August 19, 2007

Tagged by Moonmilk!

V over on moonmilk has very kindly tagged me.
I believe I have to list the rules so here they are:
Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Anyway, here's my bravely compiled list:

1. I was born in Broome,Western Australia.
2.I wanted to be the Australian Anna Pavlova,but never had ballet lessons and was told I was "too big",so the world missed out.
3.I wanted to be a journalist,but father decided I should follow in his footsteps and do Pharmacy :-(
Being totally hopeless at Physics,Chem and Maths,that didn't happen.
4. I'm basically a molly-dooker but due to interfering teachers I'm more ambidextrous these days
5.In a bid for 'freedom' I started nursing training at RPH.....family wasn't able to police my activities !

6.Met my husband at a friend's wedding and yes I believe in love at first sight!

7. Who- ever says they've never had a cross word with their partner in half a century is a liar or brain dead.

8. In case you don't know........I love fiddling with fabric and threads.Not sure whether the results are artistic,but I enjoy it and that's all that matters isn't it!

Now........WHO will I tag?

Jacqui aka Jam-mam

ChiefTenBears
Quiddity

Jo has been away for a few days,so I'm safe in dobbing her in VBG.

I think I'll go have a cup of coffee whilst I think who else to throw into the cauldron!

No comments: