Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Slightly off topic

This morning before our visiting family returned to Canberra,Eric attempted to show me some of the practical points of Blogging;
(Those of you who have followed my trials and tribulations in this field from "Day One" are aware of my lack of computer and blogging skills and need no further explanation.
Those who are new to this blog need to be reminded that in a weak moment I agreed with SharonB

that this would be a good way to demonstrate to other similar illiterates what can go wrong.
Why oh why do all my (clever) contacts have to live in southern statesand not close enough for "hands on" demos!

So here I am.trying to remember what Eric showed me,and HOW to do it,so let's publish and see if I've retained what he explained!

1 comment:

Maureen said...

...............and guess what?? It didn't WORK!!
Back to the drawing board for this Blogger illiterate!