Friday, April 22, 2005

Creating a monster

As I mentioned in an earlier post here,I have commenced a new blog:"CQCrazy"
Developed primarily for some online friends that have expressed an interest in "trying" CQ in the form of a Round robin;
Sharon I never realised what a monster you'd be creating when you introduced me to the world of blog!
NOW I must go back and dig out all my "bits of paper"(read NOTES) for how to add links, and god knows what else I've blundered through the last couple of months------
I've been endeavouring to send invitational emails today to enable "members" of CQCRAZY
to post their own content.
For some reason Blog & I disagree on what/how the email addies should be written.
Another "bug" to remove
sometime,somehow.........anyone out there that can help??


http://cqcrazy.blogspot.com/

No comments: