Monday, January 16, 2006

For Darilyn!

This post is for Darilyn and Tigger of Tropical Screamer &Tropical Dreamer
I always come away from my daily dose of TSTD feeling happy;but I'll never want cold pizza for breakfast D:Slices of paw-paw,mango, and stone fruit are more my style!

In the process of sorting through my (sane) quilting fabric stash yesterday,I was surprised at the number of Cat fabric FQs I've accumulated..........nearly enought to start a quilt!
And then today whilst checking out a couple of links I found a cat quilt where the cats bodies were pieced FANS.
For some reason I can't fathom mrFlickr doesn't want to communicate with MizBlog(read "me") so I include the link for you to enjoy

3 comments:

Hunter said...

Oh if you aren't a sweetie, Maureen.

Tigger picked us out when he was about 1 we didn't get to see him as a kitten. I know this is just how he would have looked, though.

Thank you for the smile and the kind words.

I loved to see the cat quilt, too.

Hugs and best wishes for a wonderful day.

Darilyn (and Tigger, too)

Nancy said...

Oh what a cutie! And thanks for the reminder of that cat pattern. I have that book. Would be a great use for some of my batik collection.

Calidore said...

Now that is a seriously cute cat and I LOVE the quilt. What a fantastic idea to use fan blocks as the bodies. Leads me to think of all sorts of possibilities for a basic fan block - but no, no more UFO's not until I had made serious inroads into what is here. Like that's going to happen...vbg. Thanks for the link