Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Tuesday update


Link
No pics today.....well,none at this point!
Yesterday I completed a few more postcards for the Rocky Mountain Quilters/SouthernCross Crazies Swap,and the Craft club swap;
A trial one is stamped and addressed to try out its luck in the postal world and will mail it later today.
The pink lady heart is ready to go south to Sandie;
Mother Goose redwork blocks will also brave Ozpost today;I hand quilted the Candlewicked Balloon block last night,and today our postie arrived with my order from Rita at www.needlefelting.com so of course I wanna go PLAY............

2 comments:

Hunter said...

Do you mean you actually put the fiber "postcards" in the mail on their own with no envelope?

Yipes.

After seeing what the post office did to my magazine that arrived yesterday, I can see that probably wouldn't work for me. LOL.

Darilyn

Maureen said...

Trust me Darilyn I have all fingers crossed that it gets there.Hopefully,tomorrow.
Aparrently in mainland USA they send PCs "naked" in the mail!