Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Today's effort

 
I'm so glad that I frog-stitched all of the previous sashing and opted for an Attic Window treatment.
I had hoped that today I would get not only the window shapes, but the entire top finished ready to sandwich and quilt tomorrow.

Alas,other considerations slowed down the process,but I must admit I'm happy to have got this amount done despite the interruptions.

The next photos taken will be against a plain background,and not the distraction of my "Starry,starry nights" underneath! Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Maddie Can Fly said...

I like the attic windows setting also. You did such a nice job and the black really sets it off.

Di said...

The attic windows are perfect for the blocks.

Jo in NZ said...

The attic windows are great. It's like looking into each fairytale...Love it

Julia said...

Love the attic windows!
Your colour choice is lovely..this will be a beautiful quilt...it is already!