Wednesday, October 04, 2006

It's all Jo's fault!

">Link


It all gets back to Jo introducing Julia of Camille's Place and me to Linda(http://lindawalshoriginals.blogspot.com/)

Linda apparently tagged Julia creative ribbons.blogspot.com/ ,who tagged Jo,nzjo.blogspot.com/who...........
you guessed it!
Wants me to name FIVE WEIRD things about myself!

1.. Start with my car rego: FWL (Fairly weird lady") How weird is that!
2..My car sports a broomstick riding witch sticker on the rear window.(How weird is that!
3..I regularly talk with myself.......mainly discussing if my current project is proceeding "right"
4..That I'm actually responding to Jo's tagging! WEIRD!!
5..The time I spend at the computer! Totally WEIRD!

And,no I'm notgoing to tag anyone...........
how weird is that!!

No comments: