Thursday, November 16, 2006

My Crazyquilting Friends

Yesterday's mail delivered two Postcards from "Crazyquilting friends"!
The angel came from RoseAnne in Canada! Very dainty machine applique with a touch of bead and braid to glamourise her.

The Christmas tree and wrapped parcels arrived from a dear friend up Hervey Bay way.
It's funny,but whatever postcard swap on whichever site,we always end up swapping with each other.
Now,how Margaret could say this card is bland is beyond me.........I love christmas trees!
Thank you RoseAnne and Margaret!
This makes three PCs I've received from this group.........remember the burgandy toned one I received from JuliaC last week? Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Helen in the UK said...

Lovely cards :)

Anonymous said...

My tree is a bit wind blown isn't it,!!!! but looks O.K. on screen. I had a lovely angel from RosAnn too. christmas is coming, Margaret XXXX