Saturday, January 15, 2005

Not enough hours!

Following a couple of emails from Chloe yesterday(waves Gidday to Chloe waaaaaaay down south..) I didn't get round to adding anything to the blog.
Spent Friday morning at my local quilt shop helping sandwich together quilt tops,batting and backings to be quilted and forwarded on to an Orphanage in Indonesia for Tsunami victims.
Jumbuk (pty ltd) donated a roll of wool/polyester batting to be used and by next Friday we should be at the "sewing the binding" stage.

I've "found" a pile of blocks that I'll never get around to using for myself,so will sash them over the weekend (hopefully)and add them to the pileat the shop(one way to rid oneself of UFOs :-)

Didn't get around to changing format here on my Blog to allow access for a sidebar,but it will come.
Must go offline and DO some real life chores UGH!
Then maybe I can get some stitching done..........on the BDE piece I'm working with....really should pull out a couple of those daisy thingies and try something that has fuller petals(Must remind myself of that in my Journal too!)

No comments: