Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Sharon made me do it.......an addendum!

KenmaursCornercould blog the experience and let others know what you think and what
you do as I know that there are a good few people thinking of starting
blogs and its ok for the likes of me to say they are easy -
lets face it I teach web design for a living! I also teach 20 year
olds that are hot shots with code and simply forget that so much of
the stuff I say is total gobbledy gook to saner folks - I don't mean
to be - I just forget

anyway will love to hear how you progress - once you start and get
over this little hump I am sure you will enjoy yourself - so this is
still a come on in the water is fine message
m>

This note above should have preceded the previous publishing,but...........I put my punctuation marks in incorrectly and excised the wrong bits!!!
Now,
I really must go and leave the computer to play with itself,whilst I tackle Ironing? Nah.
A needle with thread.............YES please! The mail delivered a cute gold wheel barrow to add to the central block of "My Rainbow Garden" today.('nuff said)

No comments: